Charlie Smith

Something to play with over the winter,

Hello guys, 

I picked this up Tuesday night for a grand price of zero pounds and zero pence, my uncle has had this for around 5 years now, and stopped using it a few years back, 

guess what..... it's red... ;) but now I know what you are thinking... but its not another wheel horse ;) or a tractor in fact its not really vintage or an old machine, but its got an engine and 4 wheels so I'm interested. 

It turns over and sparks,.. however the fuel system is filled with gunk and all different odd things, I'm going to get it running, buy some new fairings/plastics, maybe a few decals, and then just have it as an every now and then toy, something for a bit of fun of a muddy day, or if we ever get it... a snowy day... 

post-131-0-24242100-1422457753_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-12967800-1422457801_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-50472300-1422457852_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-90082600-1422457922_thumb.jpg

What make and engine, Charlie.

I cant find any markings on the plastics or frame? so not sure if its a Chinese body or what but the engine is stamped in the metal Yamaha 150cc 

oh yes that looks like good fun. you could modify this to make it really fast or just a few simple things

good luck

james

I dont think i will modify it in anyway will just be a little bit of fun as it is i think, just a bit of work on the cosmetics