HeadExam

Anyone Looking for a House

$189'000 ' wow 124'000 quid

This is all you get for that sort of money here in UK post-5-0-97151800-1430200109.jpg

Rip of Britain

Another 5 years in this country then I'm off

Beautiful house your friend is selling

Wished it was nearer

There is always NZ or Australia, better weather and you don't have to try and understand Americans and their version of English   :D

Yes, funny lot these Americans. My number 2 son married an American about 18 years ago ( ex pen pal ) and now lives in Chickamauga, Georgia. After quite a few visits

I have almost managed to understand the strange words, and even stranger habits, especially those of my sons daddy in law. He is as crazy as a coot.  :wacko:  Luckily we are both tarred with the same brush so get along well, even though he doesn't talk properly. :D

The price of property and land on this crowded island is unbelievable. A property like that in this part of the country would be hitting £400k at the very least; more around the Home Counties.

Your friend's house is a very nice and a good price too.

Yes, funny lot these Americans. My number 2 son married an American about 18 years ago ( ex pen pal ) and now lives in Chickamauga, Georgia. After quite a few visits

I have almost managed to understand the strange words, and even stranger habits, especially those of my sons daddy in law. He is as crazy as a coot.  :wacko:  Luckily we are both tarred with the same brush so get along well, even though he doesn't talk properly. :D

Alan, I only spoke German and some French when we came to the States and when I learned to speak English it was without an accent. I moved to Indian Territory after getting out of the army to find people with little command of the English language in the form of syntax or grammar. I have however learn to master the dialect to a tee and can converse with the locals like I was "bornd hear"..

The price of property and land on this crowded island is unbelievable. A property like that in this part of the country would be hitting £400k at the very least; more around the Home Counties.

Your friend's house is a very nice and a good price too.

Come on over everyone else has, it would be nice to get some illegal immigrants that could speak the language :D  :D I think we could pass you off as Canadians  :D  man I'm killing it here today.