bubbalove

wheel horse c161 rotovator

hi guys n gals wondering if you could help me im trying to get my rotovator to fit my WH dose anyone no the belt numbers for the drive to the rotovator please many thanks bubba

tractor is a c161 and not sure what the rotovator is but it has these numbers on it if it helps 97-36t101-10027   9060

dose anyone have any pics on how the tiller is connected to the lifting arm am I right that there should be a chain that is mounted under the seat to the tiller then a chain of some sort to the lifting arm thanks in advance bubba 

tractor is a c161 and not sure what the rotovator is but it has these numbers on it if it helps 97-36t101-10027   9060

Suspect your Tiller Model # should read 97-36TL01. It's a 1987 model.

Unfortunately the Toro Site doesn't have a Drawing/Parts List for that model that I can see?, so Headexam is your go to man.

Note- If your C161 is a 16hp Twin cylinder (8speed or Auto), it will need a different belt (110265 which is 141inches).

thanks for that anglo my wh is a single cylinder 8 speed and your poss right 97-36TL101 BUT ITS NOT IN CAPITALS SO LOOKS LIKE A 1 NOT A L

YES I CAN THANKYOU SO MUCH HEADEXAM THATS VERY KIND OF YOU TO DO THAT FOR ME ILL LET YOU NO HOW I GET ON MAKES MORE SENCE NOW IVE SEEN THE BACK END PIC HOPEFULLY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO TURN SOME SOIL OVER TOMORROW NIGHT LOL

YES I CAN THANKYOU SO MUCH HEADEXAM THATS VERY KIND OF YOU TO DO THAT FOR ME ILL LET YOU NO HOW I GET ON MAKES MORE SENCE NOW IVE SEEN THE BACK END PIC HOPEFULLY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO TURN SOME SOIL OVER TOMORROW NIGHT LOL

I  think the chain is may help limit depth, not sure, good luck

DO YOU NO IF MY WHEEL HORSE NEEDS THE MID IDLER SPOKETS LOCATED UNDER THE CLUCH PULLYS OR DO I NEED A LONGER BELT AS TO USE THE BELT TENTIONER AT THE FRONT WHICH YOU WOULD TENTION THE CUTTING DECK ?? MY 139 INCH BELT HAS ARRIVED BUT IS FAR TO SHORT TO GO ROUND FRONT PULLYS

no i dont have the 2 pullys underneath the drive pully/clutch i first thought that i would be using the 2 pullys on the front belt tentioner but i can now see from your pic and a bit of digging around on the manuals you sent me ive got the middle idler assembly missing so ill have to get the lathe dusted down to see what i can come up with lol :hyper:  :hyper: :hyper:  

not quite as neat a job as i would of liked but i think ive cracked it £4 on a bearing and i think ive done it its not finished but its usablepost-316-0-75361600-1437510627_thumb.pngpost-316-0-75385300-1437511066_thumb.png not bad for £4 and a bit of time i might even tickle it with the paint brush lol :confused:  :confused:  :confused: