HeadExam

Uh-Oh, it happened again

This time the right eye, retina nearly fully detached. Surgery went as well as could be expected, next week we see how successful it was. I may need to change my profile picture to reflect a change of patch position

post-384-0-11675900-1439953640.jpg

Kind of embarrassing, but before i stopped drinking I had quite a few brawls, apparently blows to the eye/temple area seem to be a contributing factor, at least that is what my doctor surmised. I woke up this weekend and there was  a dark curtain over one eye. I had emergency surgery to save my eyesight on Monday morning

Hope you get better soon alain, like you I was a bit of a scrapper in my younger days and it does catch up with you in later life get well soon mate

Really Nigel, it wasn't me, :lol:  It was always the other guys who started it, :lol:  Thanks, I have my 40 th High School reunion to go to Saturday and if I am still without the use of one eye I think it will prevent me putting put up a good fight, I still think I can hold my own with  most of the guys and girls, lol