RC Modeller

Returning to the fold!

Hi everyone, back on the forum again, after a long illness, and not being able to find out where the forum had gone (cheers Joe). Nice to see we still have an O & R forum albeit a bit smaller.

It'll just take me a while to read up on what's been happening. Meanwhile here are pics of my engines. The Generator is new un-run, the single Military motor is in care and preservation (storage?) mode.

The Turbo Tot was going to be a rebuild project, but I've shelved that idea (too many other ones on the go) so I'll let it go for a cheap spares/re-build item.

I've lost the link to the O & R forum engine diagrams. Are on here anywhere?

Cheers

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

Welcome to the new forum.

I have added two engine parts diagrams scans that should cover most O&R types (I have earlier one to scan yet) and the starter instructions (which were on the old forum).

These are in the thread linked here:

The new Regina Champ generator looks familiar, was it the 12V/24V version that was sold a few years ago with the original cables? If it was I don't suppose you could add a good picture of the cables to the Regina Champ thread, as they are always missing.

The Turbair doesn't look too bad, the paintwork is in better condition than mine, I have parted restored mine but haven't decided what to do with the chrome on the fan guard, which is very badly rusted.

Also don't attempt to clean the sticker on the fuel tank as it will probably end up blank, like some similar labels at work did (though that didn't matter as they were going to be replaced anyway).

David

Hi Wallfish,

Thanks but Factory has sent me a link to his parts details. So this time I've downloaded them to make sure.

Regards

Chas