HeadExam

America may have a new first lady

51 minutes ago, slf-uk said:

Came across these the other day. I feel for you guys. Iain

My Yard Sign Has Finally Arrived

Everybody Sucks

Thanks for the condolences, much needed. I will not vote for either. There are decent alternatives that stand no chance, but voting your conscious is the only way to vote.  

I think we are in the same predicament as the USA as Theresa May, I am sure, is Margaret Thatcher reincarnated as she show some worryingly similar mannerisms.

Still, she wears some lovely shoes so that's alright then. :jaw:

13 minutes ago, Triumph66 said:

I think we are in the same predicament as the USA as Theresa May, I am sure, is Margaret Thatcher reincarnated as she show some worryingly similar mannerisms.

Still, she wears some lovely shoes so that's alright then. :jaw:

Republicans go on and on about how Reagan was like Moses resurrected and the Democrats say nothing about his disastrous policies and changes that are strangling the American middle class even today. Here's how it goes, all people that belong to either party are merely minions of the party propaganda that each party hands down. There is no real policy, only propaganda that the other side is bad. Meanwhile they do nothing for society, or the world, and only line their own pockets, all the while laughing about how stupid their minions are.