nigel

cukoo fair

Great pictures Nigel ,

I especially like the display of bil hooks , the chap has a really nice collection , even the miniture one are quite sweet .

What sort of tractor is the Yellow one with the front loader .

Where is the cukoo Fair

Are any of you lot going this year! I have been to it every year for the past 4 years although I missed one show! And that was The 2013 cuckoo fair. I sent my forms off for this years cuckoo fair show yesterday. Going with family members we are going as a group, with 3 wheel horses 1 cubcadet original , and a Mini Cooper classic, I also go to the country show they hold at the same show ground in September.

What kind of tractor is in the 4th and 5th pic?  looks like an allgaier or porsche tractor  Koen

I can give you an answer Koen.     It is a 'Crawley' Tractor.

Built in the late '50's by a Company based originally in/near the Town of Crawley (4 miles away from me).

So you don't know just how close you were to thinking it looked similar to those you mentioned :thumbs: .

Also that it was designed by a fellow countryman of yours !!.   Here's a link to give you more detail:-   http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Crawley_Metal_Products_Ltd       

Regards.

I can give you an answer Koen.     It is a 'Crawley' Tractor.

Built in the late '50's by a Company based originally in/near the Town of Crawley (4 miles away from me).

So you don't know just how close you were to thinking it looked similar to those you mentioned :thumbs: .

Also that it was designed by a fellow countryman of yours !!.   Here's a link to give you more detail:-   http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Crawley_Metal_Products_Ltd       

Regards.

thanks richard, thanks for the link pretty much explains why i thouht it was a porsche/allgaier

"The original design was by a Dutchman, hence the continental styling like the Porsche/Allgaier tractors."

Koen

The three wheeler in the sixth picture reminds me of one I used to have. Only mine was a Dinky toy.

Ahh the opperman motocart a grand machine indeed I drove one once on a tractor run now im not normally a nervous guy but i was jolly glad when i parked up at the end of the day lol the dinky toy option would suit me just fine 

will say for the cuckoo fair looks good