Brad

O&R carb diaphragm & parts

In search of carb diaphragm the little small ball and the u shaped spring steel piece if anybody has these parts l need payment instructions 

Suggestions for a replacement carb diaphragm were given in the carb repair thread, I guess you missed my reply, also someone is selling them on ebay in the US.

Ask about the U shaped spring in a personal message to whoever is nearest to you.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:52 PM, factory said:

Welcome to the forum Brad, I don't know where you are located, but a PM to either Wallfish or Webhead if you are in the US or me if you are in Europe and we can help with a new carb diaphragm for your O&R.

On 11/28/2014 at 7:59 PM, factory said:

Sources for new reproduction Carb Diaphragms

USA, contact either @Wallfish or @Webhead.

UK & Europe, contact me @factory.

David

There are two sizes for the ball bearing used in the carbs, it shouldn't be to hard to find some replacements online or at a hardware shop if you still have a local one (my local one closed a few years ago :().

209197786_OhlssonRiceCarbCheckBallBearing.jpg.6a785cf26101afcfa5cc7176f39e4795.jpg

Also note that some later carbs don't actually use the ball bearing, they had a small rubber seal attached to the diaphragm arm.

David

I have some of the little steel balls. I ended up buying a bag of each size.  If you’re not in a hurry I could probably get you one in November. All my stuff is packed up for a move.

Man it’s hard not being able to work on these things and look at them...

If you’re in a hurry the diaphragm and gasket can be purchased on eBay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ohlsson-Rice-Carburetor-Gasket-Kit/113909901615?hash=item1a858f292f:g:YgoAAOSwLApdkpGV