Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Plasma cutter from Lidl

As we could not find any toilet rolls in Lidl we decided to buy a Plasma cutter that they had on offer. It works really well and with a bit of practice it will be very handy. A quick review and use video

Edited by Joseph

14 hours ago, Stormin said:

Looks a handy piece of kit, Joseph. Unfortunately Lidl is out of bounds for me for now. :(

It is a great tool Norm, for the price you need to get someone to go shopping for you

13 hours ago, Alan said:

Do you get commission for advertising Joseph. ?  

No that is an idea :)

Please stay safe and well in these strange times and we are looking forward to catching up with you both soon

Looked on line today to see if I could find one, found three or four straight away at prices ranging from £160 to£220 ! One guy admits he bought two and includes the original receipt !

Nice buy Joseph, I bought one last year and its a great tool, I'd definitely recommend the cutting guide as it keeps the torch an equal distance away from the metal at all times as i've found the cutting nozzles wear out quicker if its touching the metal. You'll also find that its not necessary to clean all of the metal surface, just the part that the earth clips to.

Heres me cutting some 1/2" steel last week and happy cutting!

IMG_9647.jpeg.c7c97fd5091a8cd70b5cd5839043196e.jpeg