pmackellow

Nash Boadicea Mower

Following a post on this very forum from fordsonmajortom yesterday, I added this little machine to our collection today

Its a Nash Boadicea mower with a 34cc JAP two stroke engine, its looking a bit sad but with some tlc I think we can do something with it,

together with Steve Ds machine it will make a nice display pair

Thanks again Michael (fordsonmajortom) :thumbs:

post-99-0-01295900-1395576874_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-53045000-1395576897_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-39787200-1395576921_thumb.jpg

Heres a couple of photos of Steve ds Nash Boadicea, the first one taken at the Kingsfold Rally in September 2013, the second one at the

Meet and Greet at Isfield just last Sunday...

post-99-0-52518200-1395592964_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-33685100-1395592985_thumb.jpg

That's a very funky mower Paul, me likes :thumbs:

Of course you could forget about the handle and use it for trimming the top of box hedges :D

Its certainly a bit different Ian, when steve d and I picked up his one in deepest Essex on the way to South Wales last year I thought

"mmm would not mind one of those if one ever comes up"... it looks like good things come to he who waits !! :)

A plea to any other owners of these little mowers, I believe there is a Nash Boadicea decal, there's not one on mine or Steve ds

machines so we would be interested if anyone else has a decal they could photograph for us please... :bow:

I had a major Spring clean of the workshop yesterday, metal racking comandeered from work in place, the old plastic racking is now

resident in the Denness Towers storage facility, the Boadicea has now been given its own parking spot on the "new" racking... :)

post-99-0-65597900-1397935041_thumb.jpg