Wallfish

Micro Power mini bike build

Thanks

35 minutes ago, CNew said:

I had to go back and watch your maiden voyage video as well, too funny!

I clicked them too. LoL Then the snowblower and drillgine videos showed up so posted those too

7 hours ago, CNew said:

I had to go back and watch your maiden voyage video as well, too funny!

That was to funny.  I just watched it a few time myself That looks great if you just looked at a picture I don't think you would know the difference   (Awesome job :thumbs: )

On 2/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, Wallfish said:

It's been a long build but @CNew Clint lit a fire under my butt when he messaged me recently about some foot pegs. They were ordered and once they showed up it gave some incentive to work on the bike. Still have some stuff to do and think it may get another headlight since it does look better with the dual lights. Haven't cut the handle bars to add a spring so they fold. My father has a gas tank which is much closer to original if not the original type so that will go on once I get it.
Finally glad just to be able to post something as it's been a bit slow on the forum.

That's looking very nice now, I agree it definitely looks better with both lights.

The type of gas tank depends if you look at the advert or other bikes, the advert shows the standard O&R tank but pictures of two other bikes show the slightly larger/longer tank, which might be easier to fill with gas.

1762020363_MicroPowerMicro-BikeModel101Ad1a.jpg.2b0a76cb7af96f154dba7899935f39aa.jpg

This view shows two gas caps, one for sealing it for travel (probably best drained as well though) and the other with the usual vent hole? Both have a little chain attached.

r2a.jpg.c11723a68b85fa96d12a670ebfb8834f.jpg

David

On 4/20/2022 at 8:23 PM, JUST O&R said:

Checked out that old video and I think I can out run you now. We need to have a go of this again:yankchain::yankchain:

I was laughing watching that 1st one again.

What, did you bore the cylinder, shave the head, add a bigger carb, port and polish? Or do something crazy like change the pulley size? LoL