Ian

Biddenden Tractorfest 2014.. Now with all 7 Videos!

Best part of. The video for me was Mr showman with my colwood, new I could turn him from them Old wheelhorses, already had him on a proper tractor to this year as in my monarch just proves you need a change mate lol

Awesome, some of those bumps on the 6x6 look like you need a seatbelt! :o

I'm not sure a seat belt is need quite yet Mark, but a bit less speed would of made the runs a bit smoother :D

Great to see the 6x6 having a good workout Ian

Sounds like you made the commentators day Nigel

Thanks Neil, it was good to give the 6x6 a good workout at last even if I did manage to break a weld again while ploughing :D

I bet the commentator is now having nightmares about any strange machines appearing in the arena while he has the mic in his hand :D

i think we all had a great time weather was good to :D

We did mate, it was a very good weekend.. Roll on next years show :thumbs:

Best part of. The video for me was Mr showman with my colwood, new I could turn him from them Old wheelhorses, already had him on a proper tractor to this year as in my monarch just proves you need a change mate lol

That may be wishful thinking Steve, I think Chris is too far gone to be converted from the "Red side" :D

Great videos Ian, :thumbs: I must find out how to upload videos, :confused:  it will remove a lot of strain from my shutter button finger as I would then only have to press it once per shot instead of a couple of hundred times to take seperate photos haha.