vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2014

hi all firstly thank you nigel for the praise :bow: i hope all goes well and cant wait for the event to arrive.

thank you also to everyone that have offered their help, you are very kind....... i must point out that the horti section its-self will not

be set up until thursday as i have my own caravan/exhibits to transport to site and will be to and fro most of the day. with this in

mind im sure the organisers will be very pleased with help on site work with the organisers guidance. you will need to pm me so

i can pass on your offer to the organisers..... many many thanks

hi all, just to let you know that the organizers are just waiting on the supplier of the wristbands/passes and as soon as i get

them they will be posted to all entrants. i am hoping this will be very soon, many thanks

:hyper: TO ALL EXHIBITORS PLEASE READ :hyper:
i have made a bit of a boo boo :o , i did not add the site address and postcode to the paperwork :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ,so here it is

beech field, beech lane, biddenden, ashford, kent, tn27 8ex

Looking forward to my holiday next week and visiting the show on the Saturday or the Sunday too. Kev. Do you know if there will be any Bolens tractors there or owners there?

hi , yes we have a bolens tractor and owner attending. his name is chris and is a member of this forum

I have got mine back but not opened it :rolleyes:

I think I will only make it one day Kev with one tractor.  I cant expect my other half to sleep on an air bed 6 months pregnant :(

What day will be the best??? Sunday??

choice is yours chris , will be great to have you there either day, sunday is good if it works best for you.

kev, looking forward to seeing you sunday