HeadExam

Garden prep and trip to the Green House

The plant nursery is just over a kilometer away from the house and they had a huge sale along with free food and drink, several hundred townspeople in attendance. I drove the Massey MF-14 with the cart attached and the wife walked along side, she wanted the exercise, but from the looks everyone gave me I guess they thought I was a jerk for not letting her ride in the cart or drive.post-384-0-66301300-1428803957.jpg

Edited by HeadExam

Could your wife have driven one of your other tractors Alain , you could have both gone a cruisin

I offered her one. I have 14 running at this point, but she wanted to walk for the exercise. She walks to get the mail everyday too, we've both lost a lot of weight recently, me almost  9 kilos and her about 12, mostly by cutting out the soda pops and fast food, we really don't have the money for fast food and it's been a long time since we needed to be anywhere "fast".

Two tractors and rotorvators, plus all that tilled ground. Bit over the top for those few plants in the trailer. :yankchain:

You know how us Americans are :rolleyes:

You know how us Americans are :rolleyes:

It is not just you Americans.

My wife would like to have a greenhouse and I told her that we need to make sure we get one big enough so the plough does not go through the glass when turning around inside it. She also asked me about some raised beds but I pointed out the safety issues of having further to fall from the tractor and needing space for ramps to drive up onto the beds. :)

Iain