HeadExam

To Ride or Not To Ride

That guy has some serious talent and bottomless pockets. All that hydraulic stuff can get expensive.

And my wife says I have too much time on my hands to play around with tractor building.

That guy has some serious talent and bottomless pockets. All that hydraulic stuff can get expensive.

And my wife says I have too much time on my hands to play around with tractor building.

Wanna bet he is He may be single and, well lets say, not handsome, lol. I apologize, I take it back. The guy is probably pretty well off with a beautiful wife/girlfriend as talented as he is.

Oh, it's that guy!  I remember his builds from back in the day when I used to be a member of that forum..

He may of spent quite a bit of money on his builds, but the engineering is awesome..

No need, Alian. My post was referring to the machine, NOT what you said. :D

Still, it was somewhat uncalled for to type what one might think, but shouldn't form into words. If the fellow saw the post it could hurt his feelings and I wouldn't want to do that to someone. This misunderstanding was a good one. Thanks Mr. Stormin.