Webhead

SELLING Parts, Diaphragms, Some Attachments

To whom it may concern: I am selling off most of my parts and will still be offering my diaphragms OFF of Ebay. Some of the parts are listed on Ebay, some are not. I have not decided which units that I will be selling, but I have close to 40 and most are mint or restored and many are quite rare. If there is one that you have been looking for, please inquire and I will see what I can do. There won't be many bargains because of their condition and rarity, but I will deal a bit off of Ebay. Eventually they will go up for auction. Thanks, and you can email me at weber.joseph@sbcglobal.net     Joe

i would like to order diaphragms for my chichen power 1hp call me at 216-269-0581 john or email at jdigiando@hotmail.com

On 1/10/2016 at 12:21 AM, Webhead said:

To whom it may concern: I am selling off most of my parts and will still be offering my diaphragms OFF of Ebay. Some of the parts are listed on Ebay, some are not. I have not decided which units that I will be selling, but I have close to 40 and most are mint or restored and many are quite rare. If there is one that you have been looking for, please inquire and I will see what I can do. There won't be many bargains because of their condition and rarity, but I will deal a bit off of Ebay. Eventually they will go up for auction. Thanks, and you can email me at weber.joseph@sbcglobal.net     Joe

Hello there, would I be able to purchase 2 diaphragms off you? Also do you still have any parts available. Thanks. Andy 

For anyone interested I have a Ohlsson & Rich chain saw which I repaired and got running for 300.00 and I alson have a ohlsson hedge clipper which I got running for 300.00. I have a picture of the chain saw and will try to get pictures of the hedge clippers.

20230214_082913.jpg

20230214_082920.jpg

20230214_082941.jpg

20230214_083000.jpg