Stormin

HVC Ploughing match. March 20th.

I may be ploughing mesel'. :rolleyes:  We've never had horticultural machines before, so I'm twisting arms. :D

At least you won't have some fat bugger breaking your plough this time then... :D  :huh:  

Well I've bit the bullet and entered, with the Black Horse and Auto Culto plough. :unsure:

Tam Tweedie (Ransome Plooman) is coming down and bringing a friend. So I should get plenty of good advice. I hope.   :)

Come on Jonathan, not to late. I'll get you in. ;)

I've just been on the phone and us horticultural men can have our own little patch. Also it's never to late to enter. Plenty of room and we don't turn people away. 50 something entries so far.

60 + entries to date. If my info is correct 4 of which are horticultural. 2 Wheel Horses plus another tractor and 1 Ransomes. Maybe another Ransomes on the day. Horticultural will have an area of their own. Forecast is for fine but chilly.

Not to late to enter. ;)

You can't miss it Jonathan. Head for the Golden Fleece. First left after the car boot place. First field on right.  It will be sign posted. Fetch which ever you think best for ploughing. :thumbs:

Ploughing starts at 10am. I know it's early for you, but try and get there for 9am. :D