Ian

It looks like spring is here!

The past week has been full of "the first of spring" moments..

Heard my first woodpeckers, seen lot's of bee's both big fluffy things and the smaller ones, butterfly's and amazingly a bat the other night..

And spotted in the garden this morning... a pair of ears..

DSCF6019_zps3bdd74f6.jpg

I guess spring started really early for the bunny's as my Wife say's these two are about 8 weeks old!!

DSCF6028_zpse623af55.jpg

DINNER!

I did mention to my Wife that we won't be short on pie filling for a while :D

The young bunny count is now up to 3, last year it was the other side of 12, so I expect some more youngsters will be poking their heads out into the sun soon..

I must stock up on red wine, goes well with wabbit :D

Had a ewe up at the farm with quads. All doing well but one has to be bottle fed. The daff's are in full bloom and even an odd dandelion and daisy are putting in an appearance.

I now have long tailed tits building a nest in the bush behind the shack, it's great to watch them flying back and forth with bit's of grass and feathers for lining the nest. They don't seam to mind people and will often fly within 3 feet of me..

Been snowing down in Billingshurst in Sussex !!...........actually it's the Blossom Petals falling off the Cherry Plum Trees-

post-94-0-30709200-1394919712_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-67583900-1394920138_thumb.jpg

They have been full of pollenating insects for the last week, so there will be a good crop this year. 

Beautiful images Mark. Spring, My favourite time of the year. I see this image every time I've looked out of one of my Easterly facing windows for the last 5 days -

post-94-0-89876000-1395654917_thumb.jpg

Spent about 5 hours helping out tidying the grounds down in Billingshurst, West Sussex yesterday.

Got the 42" cut Mower put back together and cut half of the 3 acres of lawns. Another very pleasant sunny day. Everything is growing at a fast pace now. Here's just a fraction of the grounds-

post-94-0-98648400-1397728227_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-67017400-1397728236_thumb.jpg