JUST O&R

This weeks project

We like to be different the next person will wonder how we got that here .

Just need to find a fuel cap. I need to go to Walmart and look at all the bottles

I was very happy with the decal for 40.00 they came out pretty good and I have 3 more sets.

3 hours ago, JUST O&R said:

Look what I found ! not exact but very close. Now I can but-her on the shelf and Find a new project

We would never find anything that fits over here, everything is metric over here these days, thankfully mine still has the gas cap.

David

New for this month. You noticed its not this weeks project any more This is because it will take a while.

shops getting busy every one wants there lawn mower fixed so I  will need to work around the time we have.

Picked  this up off ebay a year or so ago I liked the gas tank thought it was cool.

So will get it running again missing a muffler and a carb diaphragm assembly and cylinder baffles as always.

type 133 ser 075204  I will make some new engine brackets like i mad for john and a little better stand

IMG_3711[1].JPG

IMG_3712[1].JPG

IMG_3713[1].JPG

You take a week just to get it apart so there's plenty of time. :poke:

I'll get'm sent. Work got crazy busy all of a sudden so hobby stuff is all backed up. Gotta send your parts, Clint some saw parts, get saw pics and a shipping quote for Paul, lost the thread where that guy wanted a carb arm, a couple PMs for diaphragms and need to work on the Mono saw. Plus a whole slew of other stuff. Just not enough time in a day.

I got the carb lever arm off to that guy...

40 minutes ago, JUST O&R said:

the problem is I don’t have the parts to make this a glow engine

:yankchain:

I’m curious, what all is required to convert one of these to a glow engine?

2 hours ago, JUST O&R said:

No qlue I thought I had one on the way:yankchain:

Good. I'll send you a block of wood and some wires. Wish I could see a video of ya try'n to figure it out. :D

3 hours ago, CNew said:

I’m curious, what all is required to convert one of these to a glow engine?

Basically the glow plug adapter with a glow plug and a carb.

There are other upgrades to the engine that can be made for different applications like for an airplane or for a boat. I'll get some pics.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, JUST O&R said:

New for this month. You noticed its not this weeks project any more This is because it will take a while.

shops getting busy every one wants there lawn mower fixed so I  will need to work around the time we have.

Picked  this up off ebay a year or so ago I liked the gas tank thought it was cool.

So will get it running again missing a muffler and a carb diaphragm assembly and cylinder baffles as always.

type 133 ser 075204  I will make some new engine brackets like i mad for john and a little better stand

Is that definitely a Type 133? They normally have the green (military) starter housing (oddly my minibike has one of these :dunno: but is Type 215), the Type 133 wasn't supplied with a muffler as presumably they wanted a silencer instead.

Here is NOS military Type 133 (not mine) the sealed packets contain the gas tank & air cleaner.

a1.JPG.c0410cb3082d09b56403768cb8500320.JPG

Same here I can only work on my engines at home, the walls & girders at work have eyes now, so can't sneak anything in to keep me occupied while waiting for the CNC lathe to complete it's cycle. :(

David

16 hours ago, Wallfish said:

Good. I'll send you a block of wood and some wires. Wish I could see a video of ya try'n to figure it out. :D

Basically the glow plug adapter with a glow plug and a carb.

There are other upgrades to the engine that can be made for different applications like for an airplane or for a boat. I'll get some pics.

Also remove the redundant magneto parts and use them to fix another engine.

David

I will ck again but it was an eBay deal you never know I just thought it was cool the gas tank is awesome.just thought it would be great on the shelf. Where’s the pics of the little scooter.

13 minutes ago, factory said:

Also remove the redundant magneto parts and use them to fix another engine.

David

I just thought you put the plug wire on the glow plug and let,er

rip:yankchain:

RC glow plugs use low voltage from a battery to heat the coil in the plug, not the high voltage from the magneto.

15 minutes ago, JUST O&R said:

Where’s the pics of the little scooter.

It stopped raining long enough to take some earlier today, need to edit & upload them later, got to go out now.

David

On 3/14/2020 at 4:18 PM, factory said:

Is that definitely a Type 133? They normally have the green (military) starter housing

David it is definitely a 133 and the two military one i have are also 133 someone must have changed the recoil

IMG_3716[1].JPG

IMG_3714[1].JPG

IMG_3715[1].JPG

IMG_3717[1].JPG

11 hours ago, JUST O&R said:

IMG_3716[1].JPG

IMG_3715[1].JPG

That’s really interesting.  Look closely at the section just below the exhaust collector, on the typical military 133 there are three “fins”. On your latest engine stamped 133 it doesn’t need have those fins, it looks more like Somme of the earlier models. Wonder if it was mis-stamped?

Never looked at that this is a good question. it defiantly a early engine I will open it today and see what bearings are in there.

john said I had to wait a week to take it apart anyway.