Vegi-Junior

Cushman Turf-Truckster

That looks like it could be a lot of fun Ethan.. Why can I see it with bigger wheels at the back and chrome stack exhausts sticking up behind the seat... With suitable heat shields of course :D

Very neat old truckster you have there.  I don't have one, but I do have the engine out of one. I really like the look of these engines, and I keep thinking, I'll use it on a project some day. Thanks for the pics, and here are a couple pics of my engine. 

Matt :USA:

post-112-0-57829600-1395869869_thumb.jpg

post-112-0-12812400-1395869896_thumb.jpg

post-112-0-01778000-1395869934_thumb.jpg

It looks stromg enough for the battle ground being in those military colours, , is the intention to repaint in army greens ?

Have fun restoring it

Thanks for posting the engine photo's up Matt, your giving me ideas now :D

Is the engine gas or diesel? I can't see any plug leads in your photos..

Just seen your above engine comment Kev, so ignore my above question..

Edited by Ian
Because I foolishly didn't read all the posts!

That's a shame it's petrol, I've been looking for a flat twin diesel engine for my 6x6 for a long time!!   I don't even know if anyone even makes a flat twin diesel!

taking delivery of the truckster......... to take down the fence or forklift and strap :confused: :confused: :confused: ...............forklift, strap and a vegi-junior counterbalance :o :o :opost-96-0-26648300-1398455449_thumb.jpgpost-96-0-57278700-1398455469_thumb.jpg

lol no neil, my neibour has a telehandler forklift. hes one of these blokes that if you need a machine for something then he is very likely to have it :thumbs:

you never know paul there may be a bit of trojan blue underneath all that green :lol: