Chris

Gang Mowers

I have been after a set of Ransomes Junior Gangs for a while now.

Looking on that auction site, I found these not far from me :)  Put a bid on & won thinking they were going to go for more than what I wanted to pay. Picked them up last night, ajusted the cylinders etc & delivered them to our field ready for use :D  As the bolens 1886 is sick, I am going to get the HT20 out this week & sort & give it some work B)  I am please with the condition of the gangs so should last a few more years 

Yes seen sets fetch silly money. This set was relisted due to a time waster who never picked them up. He was way up north & made no contact!

I got them for £200 less than the 1st time they were sold B)  I was happy with what I payed & got some spares also :P

Cant wait to try them out. Previous owner used them to cut an air strip & towed them with his car :huh:

Yes! think they need some more TLC

The HT20 started playing up also

Have a play tomorrow & report back

Here you go then. Had a play today with them. Had to re ajust the cylinders. I will sharpen them up at some stage.

They are ok if you use them often before the grass gets too long or they clog up :angry: Once I got the tractor going it ran ok for the job. Just as I took these pics it chucked it down!!