ranger

41st Haddenham steam rally, 1st day.

Yes. it is usually a very well attended show, this year the rows of tractors seem to go on forever,a large number of traction engines/rollers also,classic cars/trucks also in attendance. A stubble field available as a working area for heavy horses as well as tractors.The displays of stationary engines virtually 'surrounded' the rally site! The rally site is also just outside the next village along from the one I live in.

Plenty of things for sale, a couple of Myfords, a speed 10 and an ML7, I don't know what he wants for them but he sold me an unused Mini radiator  (old type) for £20.00p  which looks about small enough to fit the raider 10 if I decide to fit the Kubota Z482 or Z722 in it. On my way back there again today, it's only round the corner more pics later

So many this year I had to take shos of the rows of exhibits, rather than each one. I'll find out later how many people attended, the site manager is my mate 'Farmer Boyce'. I spent a couple of days getting his Gunsmith Mk2 & Bonser truck running but he didn't take them in the end. The next time I'm in his barn I'll take some pics of his gear, Bristol 10 crawler, Ransome MG 5  x2, A/Chalmers B x2  Major County crawler, Dexta, MF TED x2 Loads of Lister D's etc,etc,etc.Not counting his John Deere's MF's Ford's & International's

Fantastic photo's Doug, how many times did you have to empty your cameras memory card? :D

An interesting selection of machines, out of all of them for some reason the MF1200 really floats my boat :)

Thanks Ian, :thumbs:  I've just checked my camera & have space for another 269 pics @10megapixels. The card still contains all the photos I've posted from the other shows + a wedding we went to. As for the MF1200, it's only a 'Bendy' with a cab! Your next project perhaps? :D