Jackthehat

Got my tyres on comander 😃

Very nice mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

What size tyres are they?  I've got 7-12's on my C121, I had to lift the fender with spacers and straighten the return edge on the foot steps, they don't half grip well, Could do with narrower wheels though. :)post-206-0-13205000-1421577748_thumb.jpgpost-206-0-65081900-1421577824_thumb.jpgpost-206-0-35007200-1421577868_thumb.jpg

Very nice mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

What size tyres are they?  I've got 7-12's on my C121, I had to lift the fender with spacers and straighten the return edge on the foot steps, they don't half grip well, Could do with narrower wheels though. :)attachicon.gif031.JPGattachicon.gif026.JPGattachicon.gif045.JPG

I think I'll use them on the next project, where did you get them from Doug?

P.s. It's easier to drop the gearbox 2 inches and then put a small block on top to lift the fender hanger. That's what I did on project C4

Looking good now! Will you repaint and get a correct set of decals? Or will you leave it as is now?

Also being nosey, :P what's the machine that you can see in the bottom corner of picture one?

It's not by chance another wheel horse with with a stack exhaust and the number plate on the back reading "CLEO NO 1"

Looking good now! Will you repaint and get a correct set of decals? Or will you leave it as is now?

Also being nosey, :P what's the machine that you can see in the bottom corner of picture one?

It's not by chance another wheel horse with with a stack exhaust and the number plate on the back reading "CLEO NO 1"

You are sharp eyed Charlie, certainly looks like a wheel horse :)

I think I'll use them on the next project, where did you get them from Doug?

P.s. It's easier to drop the gearbox 2 inches and then put a small block on top to lift the fender hanger. That's what I did on project C4

These ones came off  Kubota front wheels, the other 5 (new) I have I bought from Cheffins machinery sale,average cost, £24.00. each.(enough for 3 Wheelhorses & 1 spare) I'll keep an eye out for any at the sales in future for you Mark ;) Got a couple of 6x12's as well,(pic' below)post-206-0-50539000-1421582416_thumb.jpg

Yes is another wheel horse with cleo 1 on number plate

Also there 7x12's I am looking for some paint an decals now cheers guys

Oh an they cost me £100+vat 😳

I thought it was, it has been the only one I've seen in person with a white belt guard and rear fenders with chrome lights... Is this yours? if so you may remember me. we camped just in front of you at Netley Marsh show 2014. you came over and had a chat whilst we was trying to fix my cubcadet original? 

It's my best mates tractor

I used to have a white and gold bolens an go to shows with him he proberly remembers you are have to ask him later

What cub do u have I want one of them too lol

There was someone with him who had a gold and white Bolens? was this you? if it was you, you also come over with him and had a chat to us? 

heres a few pics

post-131-0-47567800-1421594006_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-32719300-1421594018_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-04895700-1421594032_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-33056800-1421594044_thumb.jpg

here's my cub its a 1962 "original"

post-131-0-39956000-1421594184_thumb.jpg

this is in the arena at netley marsh

post-131-0-99555400-1421594235_thumb.jpg

Sold it before Christmas I was to big for it beer belly [emoji6]

And I'm unsure what plough it was I found it in a garage sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to put a 16hp Honda in it the Briggs was nothing but trouble

Yea sold to a close friend so it will be at all the local shows still didn't want it to leave the area and had to do a little bit to make it work it now has hydraulics on it great little tractor