Stormin

Typical!

The Disco had turned to a dirty greyish brown colour over the last few weeks, due to the state of the roads and lanes around here. Whilst in town this morning and as the last few days have been dry, I took it the car wash. After half an hour, I had once again, a nice clean, white Disco. :)

Mean while, unknown to me, a local farmer had decided to spread muck in a field, by the cross roads just before my abode. Using one of those very big rear discharge spreaders and starting it up to near the fence. Result (1) Fresh, smelly, sloppy S**t right across the lane. Result (2) Fresh, smelly, sloppy s**t all along the Discos sides. :angry:  The dogs liked it though. :rolleyes:

I should have just washed it when I'd got home, which I had to do anyway, and saved £4. :(  

That reminds me of many years ago when my Disco was covered by LR warranty and the reverse light switch failed. The day before I took it in for repair I had to use it on a very muddy cow field and the underside was covered in poo. I apologised as I handed the keys over. The service manager thought it was very funny, the mechanic less so.

Iain

Just be like my wife, her last car she had for 5 years and it was never washed in the whole time she owned it. Saves a lot of time with a bucket and sponge!