Chris

Bolens HT20 Loader/Digger Tractor

Simon Cole , is a guy from blandford forum that has had a number of Wheelhorse tractors & a few other types of garden tractor but I think he is more into classic minis now

Thats funny Ian, everybody else says the same about the loader :D

Anybody got any contact details for Simon Cole????

The loader he had was for a tubeframe and is the same one I have.

Chris, way back on the VHGMC forum in 2011 you pointed him my direction as we have the same loader.

Iain

Edited by slf-uk

Simon Cole , is a guy from blandford forum that has had a number of Wheelhorse tractors & a few other types of garden tractor but I think he is more into classic minis now

Neil,

I think he sold all his GTs to finance his mini restoration. My mate, Daniel, aka Robins, bought one of his WH a few summers back.

The loader he had was for a tubeframe and is the same one I have.

Chris, way back on the VHGMC forum in 2011 you pointed him my direction as we have the same loader.

Iain

If you say so Iain, I dont remember :huh:  :(

Well I had Iain down from Norfolk on Friday who cast his expert eye over the poor thing :D

The front loader is a Johnson unit

The engine is in more of a mess than I thought it was, as I had never opened the bonnet I never got the chance to study it

Yes its still on the trailer as never seem to have the chance to lift it off :angry:

Iain still wants it though :P  :D

Chris, it was great to see you on Friday and drool over the HT loader/back hoe. The tractor certainly needs some love but the attachments are great. It's a pity I am not closer as I would enjoy helping you get them sorted.

Iain

Yeah the old girls does look a bit rough.

I've heard it said that "If it casts a shadow, it can be restored".  :D

One good thing is that the hydraulic stabilizers on the hoe indicate that it's one of the later ones, and they made improvements in them over time.

You may be familiar with this picture which often appears on forums and at one time was on Johnny Steel's (Johnny bucket fame) web site. Hopefully it will give Chris some inspiration.

Iain

post-276-0-99185900-1427731918_thumb.jpg

Chris, the easiet part to replicate the above photo and for inspiration is to buy some sunglasses, pregerably rose tinted!

Seriously a great picture of the mighty Bolens LF in action. Yours will be like this one day!,

Chris, the easiet part to replicate the above photo and for inspiration is to buy some sunglasses, preferably rose tinted!

Seriously a great picture of the mighty Bolens LF in action. Yours will be like this one day!,

Well just to say we got it in the barn on Monday using a friends loader tractor. :D

No we did not drop it, did not want any more parts falling off! :P  B)