Charlie Smith

Starting them young.

Over the last 13 months my nephew has been (mucking in) well sitting watching, he loves sitting and watching anything to do with machinery, he used to love sitting in this walker in front of his favorite machine which was the Lister D Type engine, 

now hes out of his walker, he likes to sit on the machines and have a poke and a prod, and if i have the machines out when he comes over he can have a ride on my lap, 

today he tried out his seat I got him a while back, (never actually drove with it today) hes still a bit young for that sort of thing, but i think he approved of it, 

lets hope one day he has a collection of his own, 

do any of you have sons, daughters, or family members of a young age that enjoy this sort of thing? 

post-131-0-09991200-1426872517_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-99579300-1426872573_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-60334900-1426872610_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-04219100-1426872684_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-08981100-1426872718_thumb.jpg

I've grandsons Charlie. Like to drive when they have a chance. But not work on them or put petrol in. :rolleyes:

I think a seat belt would be an idea. Plus a roll bar over his head. Just in case. 

Here's two of the grandkids,Lauren's 21 now and James is 18, the photos where taken at Laughton just going into the arena and I've still got the tractor

youve still got the shirt and trousers as well :D

Here's Phil Murrells son Oliver trying out a childs Webb mower at Isfield on Sunday last...

I got 4 of those mowers for my sone to play with when hes older :D