HeadExam

What's in a Name?

My username is Head Exam, but not because my education in psychology, but rather I think I need my head examined for buying and collecting so many different brands of old machines. It's hard enough sticking to a couple of brands or types, but when you mix in 4 engine brands with 8 or more machine brands, it gets complicated as they say. Anyone else want to chime in on the source or reason for their handle.

My name is Neil & my user name is Neil , I am also known on other forums as ,,,,,' NeilHorse ,,,,,,, is used this name as it sounds similar to ,,,,,,WheelHorse,,,,,,,, NeilHorse . As my main addiction is to collecting wheel horse products

My name is Neil & my user name is Neil , I am also known on other forums as ,,,,,' NeilHorse ,,,,,,, is used this name as it sounds similar to ,,,,,,WheelHorse,,,,,,,, NeilHorse . As my main addiction is to collecting wheel horse products

That is catchy, I would not have considered the Neil/Wheel connection, makes sense. The reason I started the thread is I have a friend who uses the name "mousecrap3" on another forum, he won't tell me why, but he did say that he picked mousecrap3 because mousecrap 1 and 2 were taken, which I find very perplexing.

My Triumph66 username is threefold. I owned a '66 Triumph Herald, England won the World Cup in '66 and I was born in '66. Simple!

You guys are very lucky, most cars in America all look alike these days. The Triumph Herald is a very stylish car. I love those smaller cars, but have a hard time gettin in and out, I'm 6'2" (almost 2 meters), and 210 (95kg) and don't bend or fold very well, I'm driving a 1995 Volvo 850 GLT right now and it s a tight fit. I never seemed to stop growing, I was 5'10" and 135 pounds on high school graduation

I was featured in a national tractor magazine and it was titled The Wheelhorse Showman, so I kept "the showman as my user name

That and you would look good in a top hat and tails, lol.  Seriously, you do make fine tractors!

I was featured in a national tractor magazine and it was titled The Wheelhorse Showman, so I kept "the showman as my user name

nothing to do with showing off then :D

It should do Paul, its sat in your shed

What happens in my shed, stays in my shed, lol, I'm not sure if anyone over there will get that reference to Las Vegas, but oh well, I couldn't help it

Well my name is Chris. aka Dieselhead on other forums

Why?? Thats the name my mother gave me when I was born. Chris that is :D

Dieselhead was a name a guy gave me when he posted me something & did not know my surname :o

Still both better than Nigel & I am even more posh :D  B) Sorry mate!