the showman

The plough twins

Great score. What tractor do you intend to put them behind, but a better question is, what kind of mounting hitch is needed to attach them to a tractor?

Great score. What tractor do you intend to put them behind, but a better question is, what kind of mounting hitch is needed to attach them to a tractor?

Hoping to put it behind a Wheelhorse, mounting hitch im not sure about, any help or photos are welcome

look at by Barford atom mods Chris - not too tricky...

Hoping to put it behind a Wheelhorse, mounting hitch im not sure about, any help or photos are welcome

look at by Barford atom mods Chris - not too tricky...

If you are going to put this behind anything smaller than a D series, I believe you may want a gauge wheel to keep it from sinking in too deep. I guess that is what the adjustment rods are on top, but I think it will be asking a lot for a GT to pull two plows. I've seen it done but one plow was staggered further back and a little closer and had two gauge wheel on the rear I believe. The tractor that was pulling it was a modified Massey 1855 with a 24hp Honda twin. If any one can get it done it will be you, I'm going to be real interested in seeing how this goes.