Stormin

What I've been playing with.

It is a Case CS, Koen. We borrow it every year at silage time and it's very pleased to see me. :D Great little tractor to drive, but unfortunately the owner, who got it new, doesn't look after it. Only time it gets cleaned inside and out with any servicing,  is when I've been for it.

All the farms tractors are Massey Fergusons.

There's two 4 wheel drive MF's, Both from the 80's, a 265 from the late 70's and two little 35's from the 60's. None bought new and all workers. 

There's also a 1936 Fordson Major. That's the first tractor my farmer friends late father bought. That still does it's bit driving the saw bench.

There's also an old, I think 1930's, International digger with two in one front bucket and back actor. A 4yr old Kramer telehandler is the latest addition.

There's two 4 wheel drive MF's, Both from the 80's, a 265 from the late 70's and two little 35's from the 60's. None bought new and all workers. 

There's also a 1936 Fordson Major. That's the first tractor my farmer friends late father bought. That still does it's bit driving the saw bench.

There's also an old, I think 1930's, International digger with two in one front bucket and back actor. A 4yr old Kramer telehandler is the latest addition.

oh that inter sound really interesting, any pics of that one?