Ian

The Wheel Horse Raider 20 6x6 gets a good Thrashing

And they say that Nigel never smiles... Proof for everyone one to see, that not only was Nigel smiling, but also having a good time :D

It was good to see you enjoy yourself Nigel :)

A 6x6 and tiller built into one!  I never tire of seeing that machine, it's just a masterpiece and I am envious of those who get to see it in person let alone drive it!

yes i had a great day, i wish you could see this in the flesh karl it is the best engineered project i have ever seen built in a garden shed,

(usa translation)- i had an awesome day its a pitty you cant sit your butt on it karl its the damdest best custom build ive seen coming out of a back yard shop

Oh yes! Good fun had by all.

It was indeed..

A 6x6 and tiller built into one!  I never tire of seeing that machine, it's just a masterpiece and I am envious of those who get to see it in person let alone drive it!

Yep she sure did  chew the grass up a bit :D

If your ever in this part of the world your more than welcome to take it for a drive Karl :)

yes i had a great day, i wish you could see this in the flesh karl it is the best engineered project i have ever seen built in a garden shed,

(usa translation)- i had an awesome day its a pitty you cant sit your butt on it karl its the damdest best custom build ive seen coming out of a back yard shop

Thank you Nigel, very kind words there and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..  How does it feel to be a YouTube star? :D

Your translation cracked me up :lol:

That's funny!  But it's a "Totally Awesome day Dude!" :)

:lol::D

That's great Ian, don't think I have ever seen Nigel smile that much or that often !!

Can't  say I blame him though, that looked a right laugh...

Thanks Paul, yep it was a great laugh. Even though I had taken a "back seat" to driving I was smiling behind the camera :D

Just a tick windy! Who gets to clean it?  :)

Yep the wind was getting up a bit.. I cleaned a bucket load of mud and grass off the outriggers alone today.. Need to borrow a pressure washer to clean the rest off!

you men make some pretty good video's.   Cant believe you got the award winner dirty

Thank you Sir...   As it happens, it did feel good to get the award winner dirty, it gives her that used look... The paint has already started collecting scratches and chips... It all adds to the character :D

Just a thought... By Tuesday I should have a pair of Fiat Punto headlamps doing nothing......  :D   Maybe it's a good job the bulbs are going in the car's new headlamps :lol:

I know I've already said this elsewhere, but thats an awesome video! Love seeing that Beast in action, when everything is working properly. Can't blame Nigel for smiling, I would have too. :thumbs:

You didn't hurt your face, did you Nigel? :yankchain:

Matt