woz

wheel horse

hi,

after recieving some good advise im now looking for........

12/16hp 8 speed wheel horse not really fussed about condition but would prefer a runner

wh rotavator        again not fussed about condition

mower deck

im in shropshire so would prefer within 100 mile radius

many thanks

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Well if you have too then paint it white

at this rate im going to have to go with another make :unsure:

I have always found gumtree seems to be the best place for reasonably priced horses (my last one cost about the same as my weeks cigarettes, which you can read whichever way you want!)  there always seems to much competition on fleaBay,  though the Rotavators seem to be like rocking horse $***, and they are sought after and seem to fetch good money, if you see one, bag it! they come up so rarely. I was lucky when I got mine that it was listed wrong and no one else bid on it, 

2 hours ago, DevonianRedneck said:

I have always found gumtree seems to be the best place for reasonably priced horses (my last one cost about the same as my weeks cigarettes, which you can read whichever way you want!)  there always seems to much competition on fleaBay,  though the Rotavators seem to be like rocking horse $***, and they are sought after and seem to fetch good money, if you see one, bag it! they come up so rarely. I was lucky when I got mine that it was listed wrong and no one else bid on it, 

funny you mention gumtree ,iv bought another b111 last week off that site..........i was hoping to find some attachments and make some copies of them or renovate some......

you can still buy brinly attachments (plough cultivator discs new off the northern tool website and they will ship to the uk though it costs a fortune!), i really want a brinly plough for the horses but as i've got the fergie plough for the holding I cant really warrant another one! 

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200381730_200381730

Edited by DevonianRedneck

if i cant get any of you to sell me a wheel horse for cash:D.....iv got a lister cs6/1 startomatic generator, was installed on a welsh hill side and used to power a sheep sheering station..have the original fuel tank,still in its original paint and decals, starts off the button.doesnt smoke with very low hours..if anyone interested in a deal on a wheel horse??

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

Slight diversion on the way to Newby Hall, Chris. Or can you come up to Newby, Woz?

iv just changed cars and im bidding on a tow bar so by the time newby is on i should be up and running again :)