I've taken some time away from visiting the forums to engage in a little self reflection and assessment of my life. As some may know I have had some health issues of late, but I really don't worry about that a bit, I'll be here until I'm not. I tend to let little things bother me, I need to work on that, its probably because I have so much time to think. I don't work (job)much, just enough to get by, I don't believe in working for other unless it is absolutely necessary. These and other beliefs I have sometimes put my in a sort of conflict with society and people in general. All that said, I think its safe to say I am intrinsically motivated and that character trait causes more difficulties than physical ailments. Thanks for letting me let off  a little steam. Alain

Alain! Good to see you again on here. Iain and I were saying yesterday how much we miss your valued experience concerning garden tractors and, of course, your opinions on the world at large (as in our recent respective emails).

Always good to let off steam.

Cheers

Andrew

Thanks fellows, I appreciate the kind words. Like I said, I'm working on not letting the little things bother me, but my mind has difficulty with that. I'm always very concerned with the details, because they determine an outcome (probably more of a self desired outcome), sometimes you just have to let things go.