wurzel

Bolens ST160 174hrs

1 hour ago, slf-uk said:

That is unbelievable, I would be concerned about using it in case I scratched it

Iain

yes i think i need to start a museum i agree its to nice to use

collected it today its missing a double pulley from the GRS and the GRS belt the guy i bought it off is going back to the warehouse he got it from to have a look .He said its full of engines boats and parts PO was a bit of a hoarder bought loads of new speedboats engines etc had them in an airconditioned warehouse had 6 containers of new stuff as well

13 hours ago, Chris said:

Thats as new Nick.

We should start a section on here for whos got the cleanest machine

my cleanest macine before i got this one

20160813_151332.jpg

20160813_151409.jpg

20160813_151420.jpg

I bet those 55 pounders on the back tires give it some traction! I didn't realize you could use them on the 10 inch rims as as well. That is a serious grass and garden system.

The guy i got the tiller from said that when he bought the tiller Bolens recomended using the weights i was a bit sceptical thinking front weights would be more useful but it does seem to work better tilling with them

On 9/6/2016 at 0:51 PM, wurzel said:

The guy i got the tiller from said that when he bought the tiller Bolens recomended using the weights i was a bit sceptical thinking front weights would be more useful but it does seem to work better tilling with them

Before I had my rear weights I would have my wife sit on my lap while I tilled, but she found out it wasn't just for tilling. :hide: