C-101plowerpower

a few photo's from my ploughings

2 hours ago, HeadExam said:

Our soil is like that as well. Nice set up you have there. Is the front reservoir for just weight or for weight and fuel?

mainly for fuel, but the added weight is a nice bonus

Hi

Wee tip, line up your sighting poles put a small piece of tape in the middle of your tractor bonnet or hood and hold line to the poles do not look back any more than you have to this will stop the wavy furrow have fun and practise if and when you can 

all the best 

Frae the Fife Plooman:england::hide:

Just now, The Fife Plooman said:

Hi

Wee tip, line up your sighting poles put a small piece of tape in the middle of your tractor bonnet or hood and hold line to the poles do not look back any more than you have to this will stop the wavy furrow have fun and practise if and when you can 

all the best 

i've done three competitions without them, for not using them i dont think it looks all that bad. theyve told me that if you have to look back, stop, let go of the steeringwheel and then look back

24 minutes ago, The Fife Plooman said:

Hi

all the best 

22 minutes ago, C-101plowerpower said:

i've done three competitions without them, for not using them i dont think it looks all that bad. theyve told me that if you have to look back, stop, let go of the steeringwheel and then look back

Really good advice, We don't have many ploughing competitions around these parts, maybe way up north. Its nice to know though even for a big garden. Thanks guys.

Looks like you had a fun day Koen :thumbs:

Nice to see your ready for any eventuality, extra fuel, a funnel and loads of spanners hanging on the PTO lever :D