slf-uk

Christmas workshop projects

38 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Well done, Joseph. :thumbs:

That exhaust's a fair hight. Is a MF one?

I believe it is a MF exhaust. I installed it on the tractor when Joseph was very young and I wanted to ensure the exhaust fumes were way over his head. We have plans to remove it and replace with something more original in design and look.

Iain

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

Well done, Joseph. :thumbs:

That exhaust's a fair hight. Is a MF one?

Thanks Norm. I thought dad was brave letting me drive over the camera without hitting it. It did make a great view.

Great video again. I see that Iain's aerial photography technique been vastly improved since he did his practice at Gatwick a few weeks ago :yankchain: 

I do like the camera shot underneath; very cool :thumbs:.

I assume the purple strap was there in case it needed towing by a Bolens TF?!  :hide:

Great looking tractor btw. :thumbs:

Edited by Triumph66

Another good one Joseph. :bow:  But who is the scruffy old git. ?   Could it be the mysterious Iain that we sometimes hear about. :scratchhead:  Whoever it is I expect he will be gasping for breath now after moving at that speed. :)

Great video Joseph. The Westie come up very well; only another 50 or so garden tractors to clean ......

Just a bit concerned about the tramp who muscled in on the video.  I guess you gave him a brown paper bag with a cheap bottle of whiskey to quench his thirst to make him go away? 

Edited by Triumph66

12 hours ago, HeadExam said:

Maybe a makeover is in order, stylish new clothes, a facial and hair color, you actors have to "Keep Up Your Appearances", lol

This was AFTER the makeover Alain.  You should have seen him before his visit to the beauty parlour. :omg: