Ian

Why are we so boring with car colours??

Have you ever noticed how most cars on the road are the same boring colours?

My wife and I went for a drive last Sunday and kept an eye on car colours....  silver, silver, black, dark silver, white, blue, silver, silver, black, black, red, white, silver, silver..  You get the idea!!

Our little drive was to a car dealers which reinforced our boring car colour theory when confronted by this line up!!

20140831_112835_zpsee2d4f72.jpg

So why did we drive to a car dealers full of boring coloured cars?? Some of you will know what's coming next :)

The car we had come to see (and will collect tomorrow) is a bit more interesting colour wise..

Introducing the Ribena mobile :D

Ribena1_zps70144be9.jpg

I like different though wouldn't choose purple Ian.... Missus would though, her last car was a really kooky blue, never saw the same colour again.

Here's my current car, though I didn't choose the colour it just arrived that way....

IMG_20140516_161629_zpsncehcilx.jpg

I thought the colour of the Ribena mobile would raise a few eyebrows :D

YE GODS, Ian.   :blink:

It's not that bad Norm.. :D

Trust you to not buy a boring colour Ian... surprised its not WH red though...  :)

You know me Paul, why play by the rules and be a sheep.. Baaa

I like different though wouldn't choose purple Ian.... Missus would though, her last car was a really kooky blue, never saw the same colour again.

Here's my current car, though I didn't choose the colour it just arrived that way....

IMG_20140516_161629_zpsncehcilx.jpg

Purple is not for everyone, but my wife rather likes it so I'm happy..  Yellow cars are cool, we had for a short while a bright yellow Seat er.. Can't remember the model.. Called it the flying banana :D

One of the few benefits of being colour blind!
No wonder you have been poorly mate!

Very good Andrew, that made me laugh :lol:

my missus would love the purple car

speaking of cars she should have picked her  freelander up by now 

You could have the Freelander resprayed in purple as a birthday pressie for Madeline :D

Well, we picked up the Ribena mobile this afternoon, and it's quite a good machine other than the radio refusing to work and then suddenly picking up a French radio station!!

I'm just happy my wife has a reliable car to drive through winter now :thumbs: