Ian

Wheel Horse Raider 20 6x6.. Sold!!!

Hi guy's and girls, yes my 6x6 is up for sale to finance a house move.. As sad as it is sometimes we have to do these things..

The price.... £2000 ono...    It may sound a lot but that only just covers the costs of all the materials and parts I've put into it over the past 5+ years..

PM me if your interested.... It would be nice if it went to someone in the "community" :)

Collection from Hawkhurst, Kent..

Image201_zps5195e8b2.jpg

I'd be very interested, but I could only just afford it if you took one of the zeros away,

It's a shame you have to get rid of it but I guess you're right, sometimes we have to do this sort of thing... I hope it goes to someome here that will give it a very good home.. :D

Thanks Guy's.. Yeah it is a shame she has to go.. But when needs must.. In this case a house move..  We would be very stupid not to take this new place as it will save us a staggering £500 a month in rent!! 

Neil... Strangely I'm more attached to the GT than the 6x6... I'm cool with parting with the 6x6 but the thought of parting with the GT is very upsetting!!   Weird eh :D

you will have me crying  with your tales of woe ian like i said there is no need to sell it and i explained why also there is a bigger a better workshop in the pipeline so we could have a burn the shack video and an opening the ranch video will save the cost of moving it and storing it you have to look foward some times in life you have plenty of freinds to help you and just think how nice the 6x6 would look sitting out in the sunshine in front of the new workshop why we are having a cuppa watching the world go by :)

you will have me crying  with your tales of woe ian like i said there is no need to sell it and i explained why also there is a bigger a better workshop in the pipeline so we could have a burn the shack video and an opening the ranch video will save the cost of moving it and storing it you have to look foward some times in life you have plenty of freinds to help you and just think how nice the 6x6 would look sitting out in the sunshine in front of the new workshop why we are having a cuppa watching the world go by :)

loving your positive approach to life Nigel - remind me why they call you grumpy????  I can't see how that name could ever stick...

no chance ian, i know if you sell it you will regret it for the rest of your life so i would rather spend my money on helping you set up a new workshop like we talked about today then there is no need to sell    it. :)

Hi guy's and girls, yes my 6x6 is up for sale to finance a house move.. As sad as it is sometimes we have to do these things..

The price.... £2500 ono...    It may sound a lot but that only just covers the costs of all the materials and parts I've put into it over the past 5+ years..

PM me if your interested.... It would be nice if it went to someone in the "community" :)

Collection from Hawkhurst, Kent..

Image201_zps5195e8b2.jpg

Fat numpty in the photo not included in the price !!

I'm sure you can work something out between you and Nigel Ian, don't give up hope mate...

just think how nice the 6x6 would look sitting out in the sunshine in front of the new workshop why we are having a cuppa watching the world go by :)

That sound great to me mate, though it will have to be a rather nice Honda powered Raider that has flames airbrushed on rather than the 6x6 :)

That's true, give us a shout if you need a hand Ian :thumbs:

Thanks Paul :thumbs:

Ian, I am coming back to Robertsbridge in November to do a job; what's your timescale to relocate? I am back possibly from mid November for a few days. If I am around I will be happy to help out.

Thanks Andrew.. We are aiming to move at the end of Nov but it might be a few weeks later... No idea when the workshop move will be happening though.