diggerjames

One of the New horses purchased The C121

No stopping you now James, you are going for "one of each" aren't you :D

Thays our plan Ian I'd like to find a C 101 but I haven't seen many round here I'm sure I'll find one eventually !

I have a C-121 auto which was dragged out from under a hedge where it had sat for a lot of years. It is currently in storage but the great projects on this forum has started me thinking.

I have a C-121 auto which was dragged out from under a hedge where it had sat for a lot of years. It is currently in storage but the great projects on this forum has started me thinking.

I'd love an auto even tho I have a D200 I would really like am auto C series

Hi all had a little play with the C121 tonight stripped the rear seat pan off to give it a good blow out and get rid if the dead grass etc , I've also made it a tractor style exhaust while I was messing with the welderM

post-166-0-52062000-1415649322_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-27790000-1415649346_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-44911800-1415649369_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-10380000-1415649411_thumb.jpg

Unbelievable how much grass was hidden, you got a free compost heap with the tractor!

It looks like a really tidy machine, I like it. I also like the new exhaust, you didn't waste any time sorting that out. When I put a tractor exhaust on my D-160 I put a support from the bend to the chassis to remove some of the stress from the exhaust port. I am not sure if it is necessary but it made me feel better.

Before my C-121 auto was parked under the hedge the auto was swapped for a 3-speed so I have not idea what an auto would be like on a C-series. My Bolens H16's hydro are really fun to use so I imagine it would be much the same for a C-series auto.