rolloman

santa left this for xmas

Now that's a serious garden tractor! Appears to be VERY well built and just a smaller version of the big boys.

Can you tell us more about it? year, make, engine, horse power, ect? And more pics?

The closest thing we have to that over here is the Economy Power King.

I'm sure I seen this on ebay a few months ago?

I'm pretty sure you did, it was for sale 5 miles from me. From what I've heard there were only around 100 made, don't quote me on that though.

Tom

Hi Wallfish  It is Crawley 75 6 hp Petter Diesel PC1Engine 4 Foward 1 reverse Gearbox  from what info I have found they were based on an American Tractor called a David 75 100 units were built in sussex by Crawley Metal productions before production was transfered to to Holland some Tractors had a JAP 5 Petrol Engine  but most were diesel some people say they were all built in Holland and exported here and modified to suit market garden type work in the UK  I dont really know maybe  more info may come to light as time goes by I know they used modified trusty tractor ploughs on the back of the lift frame and also had a toolframe as well thanks guy for all the good comments  frae the the scottish rolloman 

Looks in great condition ... saw one at a show/rally  over here a few years ago..but couldn't  catch up with the owner (would like to have heard it running)..Didn't realise so few were made ...you made a good purchase there.