Cub Cadet

Cub Cadet 70

Thank you, I'm very happy with it :)

What type/brand of epoxy did you use. BTW, Joe's Outdoor Power has the the original West Pullman lug bolts in good shape for 13.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cub-Cadet-73-Tractor-Lug-Nuts-Bolts-/191570223178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c9a79a04a

What type/brand of epoxy did you use. BTW, Joe's Outdoor Power has the the original West Pullman lug bolts in good shape for 13.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cub-Cadet-73-Tractor-Lug-Nuts-Bolts-/191570223178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c9a79a04a

Thanks, it's the shipping that kills it, $14 shipping, I'll wait till I start restoring it properly and I might consider it, I used this epoxy,

8BFDFEBB-0F76-4E3E-8E93-686C4483C875_zps

Thanks, it's the shipping that kills it, $14 shipping, I'll wait till I start restoring it properly and I might consider it, I used this epoxy,

8BFDFEBB-0F76-4E3E-8E93-686C4483C875_zps

We have a similar epoxy product here in the US. Be very careful putting those lugs in, so not to cross thread, might chase them with a die.Thanks Ewan!

I used the same milliput to repair the steering wheel on my suburban , it's a great universal putty and is good to work with.

Nice job of steering wheel Ewan

Always a home for it here down South Ewan if its lost amongst all the red stuff lol :D

Also always a home for it here down in the South West too Ewan! That's if the Showman's doesn't sell his.... C