Tom

Wheel horse 42" sickle bar

Hi,

I am unfortunately looking to sell my wheel horse 42" sickle bar, from what I understand it is a SMS-425. It is all free although it would benefit from a good oil up. The gearbox seems very good and it's all tight. You don't see these very often and they are quite a cool attachment in my opinion. The mule drive is missing but I have seen dimensions and plans on Redsquare to make them or they do appear on that well know auction site from time to time. It has all the original serial numbers and decals intact as you can see. I am located in Norfolk but I may be able to drop it off somewhere in my travels! I am looking for £225 or make me an offer, don't be shy :) I have pictured it on a Commando 7 which it seemed to fit well, I couldn't test it because I don't have the mule drive but it hooks up to the rear of the chassis, well that's how it seemed to go on :D I thought I'd try and picture it on a tractor to help you see what it will look like.

962D7882-962E-495D-A014-965A0BC07E4A.jpg

9B4F91B2-FFF2-4AB5-873E-C014EE26EACB.jpg

A83C95A7-02A5-4265-B1D8-E49EA3E4D7AA.jpg

81F35860-564D-4205-8C36-32959A0417C8.jpg

16DF0400-CEE1-420F-8F98-01DFBA9334D2.jpg

Tom

Wow if u l lived neared I would buy that off you !

If you wanted to and you were interested I could strap it to a pallet?

Tom

I hear a bloke up your way likes buying up any old iron Tom :D

Why you selling???

I think he's in enough trouble as it is :lol: I'm having a bit of a thin out so you'll probably see a few more bits and bobs on here soon, it's something that I bought with the intention of fitting it to one of my tractors but I know it will never happen. I'd rather see it go to someone who will make use of it. This sickle bar and the commando would be great for you Chris ;)

Tom

I don't sorry Norm. On the first picture if you look at the far top right you can see a sort of C piece, that goes onto where the chassis mounts to the transmission there are two holes for it to go onto. Then there is a bar which I presume goes onto the deck lift and then the front is supported by the idler assembly which is missing. Hope that helps a bit!

Tom