Tom

Martin Markham Colt Deluxe with FEL

Hi all,

Managed to get my hands on a Martin Markham, he started to strip it down so it's in pieces, luckily it's only the big bits he's

taken off so far. Gearbox seems OK, engine turns and has good compression and the rams for the loader are in good

condition. The bonnet has headlights which look factory, were these an option? I only have one picture but will get some

more of everything when I unload it all..

tom1.jpg

Tom

I'm having a guess here, but I think this may be the one in East Sussex last year around May.  Was up for grabs. Tom may have got it off whoever got it from there.

Yes I saw that advert on eBay last year and was tempted as my brother lives in Sedlescombe and could have stored it for me.

Good find with FEL

Thanks for all the comments guys. There was one offered up on VHGMC but I'm 99% sure it wasn't that one as it was

a lot rougher. The one on ebay however I didn't see, did it have a red bonnet? As this one does..

Tom

Andrew. Are you thinking of the one Paul got?

No as Paul bought a much better one than the one in the Hastings area and I see Ricboni's post is different to the one I saw last year.

This was the one on the vhgmc, it was in East Sussex. attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Is that still available?

Don't think so, he was talking about scraping it, someone asked a few weeks later and he had no reply.

This was at least 5 months ago..

Don't think so, he was talking about scraping it, someone asked a few weeks later and he had no reply. This was at least 5 months ago..

That's a pity. Whereabouts in East Sussex was it?

Sorry mate :hide:  :sorry:  it was a while ago and I had forgotten about it, it was on the VHGMC website, I never did

get the details but I did send the seller a pm a couple of weeks later to ask if it was still there, never got a answer :angry: