Wallfish

Tractor Bike

Posted a thread over on RedSquare but wanted to share over here too since everyone isn't a member over there.

This is being built quick to bring to the big Wheel Horse show in a couple of weeks. The feature tractors for this year are customs and since all of mine have been sold, I need to bring something.

Started with a Snow/Dozer frame and trip springs, front axle and spindles for handle bars and any other Wheel Horse part that will work to get as many as possible on there. Springer front end won't be operational for the show but is being built to work once there's enough time to do it. Still a long way to go but this is what's done so far and just mocked up. Things will change as it progresses.

front right.jpg

rear.jpg

side.JPG

Nice work John, you have the "look" just right :thumbs:

Keep us updated on the progress as it's a cool build and it will help with Norm's ideas :D

Got a little more done and was able to finally test ride. Need to get those bearings installed for the steering, Ride was rough because it was hard to steer with just bushings in there.

Hopefully a video this weekend. That's my grandson going for a test fit and he looks much better on it than I do. He said he wants one when he gets his license.

bk1.jpg

bk2.jpg

bk4.jpg

bk5.jpg