nylyon

Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine

Since the Wheel Horse show last year, I have been receiving the Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine.  I was fortunate to meet Kate Goelzhauser, editor, in person as well as many others who I've known for years in the cyber communities. 

The latest issue has just arrived and immediately I noticed a beautiful article written by Scott Mehlberg, who I was also very fortunate to meet that same day.  The article is about his annual meet and greet which has actually turned into one of the larger tractor shows in the country!

On the back page is our very own Neil's now famous Stonehenge picture along with a short paragraph.  Unfortunately for me I wasn't able to meet Neil at that show, but am really looking forward to this year.

I encourage all of you to grab a subscription to the magazine, it can be found at http://www.lagtmag.com

Oh My God ,  I had an email from Kate about a week ago saying something on the lines of being in this months magazine but i didnt realise what it was .

I did subscribe to the magazine a years or so ago but forgot to renew my subscription . now im gonna have to do it .

Lagt magazine is a fantastic mag & i really used to look forward to it coming .  well worth the subscribing to

Good show Neil, that pic is a real gem!

Chris, I remember you showing me the article last year at Ardingly. Kate tracked me down over Xmas - something about wanting to do an article on my 4x4 conversion. :D

I might have to take her up on the offer.

yeh that's right nigel, I like to blend in. its called street cred

next thing you will be walking round wiv oversized trousers and your knickers showing, at least i wear the trousers in my house,its just that my mrs tells me witch ones to put on :D

I am interested in subscribing to this magazine. I have contacted them but they have emailed me an American free phone phone number. Anyone here subscribe to this in the UK? How did you get your payment details over to them securely? Thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew I have subscribed to LAGT (as its now known) for a few years (its all Mr Showmans fault), and Kate the editor

has put some photos in from the UK,one of the Isfield Meet and Greets and the play day we had a while ago.

Subscription wise I ring them up (allowing for time difference) and renew on my debit card :)

Hi Andrew I have subscribed to LAGT (as its now known) for a few years (its all Mr Showmans fault), and Kate the editor has put some photos

in from the UK,one of the Isfield Meet and Greets and the play day we had a while ago.

Subscription wise I ring them up (allowing for time difference) and renew on my debit card :)

What number are you ringing? Thanks

I have just subscribed to LAGT magazine for a year's subscription. I am a bit anxious as I hope she has all my details correctly and I thought the Americans were good on customer care?! She wasn't exactly friendly on the phone but she did wish me a 'have a good day' at the end. Maybe I am being paranoid.

Maybe you rang in the middle of thier night & got the lady out of bed. :)

Oops!

I must have caught the lady I spoke to in a good mood, when I said I was ringing from England there was a pause and then she said

"Honey I love your accent"

:D

p

Are you sure you didn't ring one of those lonely heart adverts?