the showman

Ride-on Tractor lift

Had to go and pick up a caravan from having a remote self levelling system fitted and while i was there I couldn't help but notice they had a large scrap pile. I just had to have a rummage ( i just couldn't help myself).

I found a frame with a scissor lift and 3 electric 12 volt motors that came out of a mobility van.

I asked the chap in the workshop if I could buy it and he said take what you want :D he even gave me a hand to load it, i gave him £20 for their teapot fund.

I hitched up and was just about to leave when the boss came out and gave me the money back and said he was happy I could make use of it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did you get the bench grinder as well?  It looks as if it was a seat lifting mechanism from something like a combine harvester should be a useful bit of kit.

14 minutes ago, expeatfarmer said:

Did you get the bench grinder as well?  It looks as if it was a seat lifting mechanism from something like a combine harvester should be a useful bit of kit.

The bench grinder was burnt out.

While i was there a disabled lady was driving a Voltswagen T5 with a similar set up, they were also fitted to campervans.

Ive downloaded a manual from the internet, might be handy.

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Scottwilson said:

Very useful . I’ve even just been on eBay to see if I can find one . No joy though 

That's because I haven't put it on there yet Scott. :lol: