My C-125 have done stirling work since I got it about 7 years ago. Mowing the green and verges where I live and towing trailer loads of wood. The only things I have done to it, is to replace the head gasket a couple of years back, a stack exhaust and recently AG rear tyres. It does use some oil though. Having to top it up after a couple of hours running.
This how she looked when purchased. There is a rear discharge deck that I had to rebuild in the first year of ownership. You can see it to the right of the workshop doors.
For some time I've been saying I'll give it a good going over. Having acquired some engine parts of Richard (Anglo Traction), I thought I'd better make a start ready for next season. It won't be a show room job, so don't expect one. Bit pointless when it's a worker, but an engine rebuild and a tidy up. Plus anything else I find needs doing..
So today the strip down began.
Bonnet/hood removed. Wiring to the engine disconnected along with cables and seat plus fender.