diggerjames

Project C1-4x6

Evening all progress has been a little slow as late with work and family but I have managed to do a few things ! With me now making it six wheel drive I now don't need to have the rear axle articulating this does two things , makes me able to strengthen up the load bed , and makes it less likely for the chain to slip off , I have plenty of articulation on the front axle so it should be ok ! I have also put the bonnet on and I have to say it sits nice and tall such I love !

post-100-0-28776100-1456867311_thumb.jpe

post-100-0-19688100-1456867334_thumb.jpe

post-100-0-77943600-1456867368_thumb.jpe

I've tried alsorts even rotating the picture still comes up like this it's doing my head in as well

Just hold your phone the right way up! Horizontal with the lens at the top.....

Hi all a major update I'd say , I've now fitted the intermediate shaft for the front axle which I had Dibna machine me a key way in the bar ( many thanks mate ) . And fitted the drive belts and chains and all in all a good job done it still needs tidying , and I've now redesigned my steering slightly , but that's on the next update here's a video

cheers mate hope it will sit ok at the side of your Dads beasts and not look out of place at Newby

I don't think it will look out of place! I look forward to seeing it in the flesh :D