Ian

The Workshop moving Thread

I like the Led Zeppelin neon light sign; a great find!

Thanks Andrew, it was a shack decorating pressie from Ben :D

Looks like you are getting very organised, with everything having it's place. A far cry from my workshop especially at the moment.

Hi Iain, yep getting organized now though I've not found enough space for everything to have a home yet.. Some stuff may have to stay boxed up for a little while longer.

Does not that apply to most workshops? T'Other Arf says you need danger money to go in mine. :D

I'm going to try and keep the new place tidy.. It's so nice to be able to get around the big bench without having to move or climb over stuff as it was in the old shack.. :D

Well chaps, a couple of big milestones were passed today.. The first being I finally wired in my little radio to some big speakers via and old stereo thingy so now I no longer have to listen to tinny sounding rock music from the DAB radios little speaker and I now have the sound power to drown out Nigel's singing :lol::yankchain:

The second milestone we shall get to in a bit..

The workshop is now about 85% done.. Ok, I still need to bolt the lathe motor and pulley down..

TM39_zpsb30bb044.jpg

An organized bench..

TM38_zps9837b4d1.jpg

Quite possibly the tidiest and cleanest this big bench will ever look.. It's nice to have the bench space to bolt my sheet metal folder on to :thumbs:

TM37_zpsd58ae5c5.jpg

And as the big project bench was looking tidy I thought I'd take a few photo's of it as well :D

TM40_zps8ef4a598.jpg

TM42_zps191af823.jpg

TM41_zpsfc7b939f.jpg

And the second big milestone??  Well with the workshop being 85% done it means it's done enough to be operational..  (The remaining 15% will be done as it's needed)..

So the only thing to do was to have an opening ceremony, for which the local royalty was called in to do the honors...

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the Mayor of Mower Land   :D

TM43_zps50bc9d07.jpg

"I pronounce this workshop open"!!   :lol:

TM44_zps59784eca.jpg

It all starts now :D

It does indeed :D

I am surprised an angle grinder wasn't used to cut the ribbon!

I look forward to the restoration of your first Bolens Ian! You know it make sense!

Hi Andrew, we did think about using the grinder but as the door was closed making it hard to get a power cable out there..

I'm not sure which is the worse word.. Restoration or Bolens :lol:

:thumbs:  Let production commence.

Very much so Norm :)

Lord Mower Land does look the part. Is that the old fashion version of an electronic tag he is wearing around his neck :)

Hi Iain, it was not so much an electronic tag, more of a Kubota wing indicator... Handy if we loose the Lord in the dark you see :D

MOM answer to Mr T  :D

Very good Chris :D

For your viewing pleasure here;s the first video from the new workshop.

hi ian

nice to see you have settled in and why not is looking very sexy indeed :D

ive got a few more bulbs kicking about somewhere for your sign i will dig them out and deliver them soon

we will catch up soon mate ta ta for now

Ian, PWN? is looking good. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

Thanks Andrew, it was good to make a start on WN again today...  :)

hi ian

nice to see you have settled in and why not is looking very sexy indeed :D

ive got a few more bulbs kicking about somewhere for your sign i will dig them out and deliver them soon

we will catch up soon mate ta ta for now

Evening Ben, yep getting settled in the new workshop now. Thanks for the spare sign bulbs, it will be good to see you and catch up again :thumbs:

Workshop looking good mate, will have to pop in and say hello somewhen... :)

Thanks Paul, yep your more than welcome to pop in for a visit.. I think I have some tea bags somewhere :D

Thanks Andrew, it was good to make a start on WN again today...  :)

Evening Ben, yep getting settled in the new workshop now. Thanks for the spare sign bulbs, it will be good to see you and catch up again :thumbs:

Thanks Paul, yep your more than welcome to pop in for a visit.. I think I have some tea bags somewhere :D

ive got some paul :rolleyes: