Stormin

Ransom dozer/digger.

Make sure you've got my name somewhere Jonathan, don't want you taking all the credit now 😀😀😀, most of it was you anyway.

It's really looking good and finally completely finished, I take it you didn't use the aluminium blocks for the tracks?

Edited by Rocboni

The digger has been put to work over Easter landscaping in my son's garden digging out large shrubs and trees, re planting and moving soil around, worked really well, managed to pull a track off right up against a hedge but I was able to walk it out on the bucket. It was my own fault the track was a bit slack and I was sitting across a slope pushing soil. The wide tracks are very good on soft ground and hardly leave a mark on the grass. I even had my own service crew!post-292-0-62599000-1428481743_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-26853200-1428481806_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-58931300-1428481837_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-14457100-1428481856_thumb.jpg

I will have to clean it up this week and tidy up a few battle scars, although it is  fully restored it is definitely a working machine and I try not to worry about the odd scratch.