Charlie Smith

Photoshop / Editor / Colour Change

Hello all,

This is a long shot I know, but is anyone out there skilled enough to do me a huge favour? I cant quite decide if I should paint the cart for my Cubcadet yellow body with cream wheels and black rubber, or a cream body with yellow wheels and black rubber? I was wondering if any of you are skilled enough to take this photo and change the colour of the cart for me so I could see what it looks like?

if not I guess ill have to paint it one colour each side ;):lol:

post-131-0-05069300-1432815368_thumb.jpg

Thank you Koen. And Mark thank you thats amazing for 5 minutes, that sort of progress would take me hours! I still cant decide :(

I think the yellow would be a little too much for the body! I also dont think yellow would look right on the wheels, so I may go for the propper look all cream with IH decals

When I first read the title I thought you wanted to see what your Cubby would look like painted red :D:lol:

Cream for the trailer get's my vote as well, yellow would be too bright..    Maybe paint the wheels yellow?

I think the axle ends should be black. Bit of relief against the cream.

Great minds think alike that was the plan, along with a nice new shiny split pin and a few decals sides, front and back